Monday, May 30, 2011

Hateful and sad night

Tonite i donno why, i just felt so damn angry and sad. i donno how to describe my feeling's angry or sad? But i think i am getting more sad... Because seems like no one is caring about me... The one i love also don care.... ( well actually there's no one i love)
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING to me????
I just want people to chat with me, talk to me, hang out with me and go for shopping thats all i want.
Why is it so hard to get all those? Even i go to church, people think i am happy but actually not. In my heart i am crying. I am just hiding the REAL me and i am suffering when doing that.. But i donno my church friends to know. They won't accept me and NO ONE is gonna make friends with me..... I just hope that all my feeling's can go away and i also know that being like this is wrong in God's eye.. He know's everything....
I am trying to calm down and trying to forget everything.

2 comments:

Elia said...

Alaa....
Dont say that la.
I care bout you okii? :/

This is me!!! said...

:D thanks...