Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Things that i want to buy...

Things that I want to buy....
  1. Samsung Ch@t 332 A brand new phone. (RM 380)
  2. MP4 China brand (4GB). (RM 98)
  3. New glasses. (RM 260)
  4. Celcom Broadband. (RM 48 per month) (RM 100 regestration fee)
  5. Printer Canon AIO (RM 130) + Ink (Package RM 132)... = (RM 262)

But, I know its IMPOSSIBLE for me to buy all the things ABOVE..... Woah!... the price also “very nice” lorh.. haih... =,='' what to do??? NVM la I will find money as long I can buy any things up there also ok de..... :P

But I hope my “baby” its here with me... :( if he is here, he can buy me all the things that I wanted... or he also got all the things... :) But sadly, he is in somewhere I donno... I called, he don pickup, I SMS he don reply, I Facebook him he go off line... people.... please help me...... !!!
“Wo hen ke lian”..... :'(

Just now in the afternoon, I companied my best friend to Digitall Mall to look for his PSP... But we did found a shop that sells PSP.... the price also very “Leng zai” RM 850 + Accsesory + Original parts wo... The man keepon saying,“mana u mau jumpa ini harga?? Saya jual sama u RM 850 and I bagi sekali dengan Casing, Pouch, and Ori parts and saya bagi u GAME sampai memory card u penuh la...” My friend was like..”Ok la harga tuh... Nak beli larh...” *he said that after we left the shop... :P Then, we walked to Sony Center... Hah!! here la I want to get very pissed off!!
When I was looking at the cameras, he was talking to me... Suddenly out of no where my specs fall on the ground... PLANG!!!!! It BROKE!!! I was like OMFG!!! MOTHER FATHER!!!!!! ****!!!!my glasses is Rimless de.. so when drop it can HANCUR de... :( so I went and picked up the glasses... but no one steped on it...

After the shop, we went to a Optic... and asked... how much the price if I want to make a new glasses... The lady in the shop was DAMN ” Lanci” I was like, WTF?? Eh, if u open ur shop for bussniess... Serve la people nicely.... =,='' but the price was OK lo... not to say expensive... but affordable.... somewhere 200 and below... my Budget was 200 and below and the shop has that... *so thumbs up!

Then, I said to the lady, “Ok la, I will come back soon” but she was like.... “Ok... see you soon!” Even the indian girl at the Broadband shop also know how to say “Have a nice day!” But the lady was like saying it AS IF she was FORCED to say.... Then I went to Focus Point... The price there was lagi la killing me.. the lens only 180 $... nuts arh?? if I buy 1 Lens only for 180 $ why dun I buy a new glasses??

Now let me tell you about the PHONE case... ok.. 1st I found a FAKE Bluberry.... almost the same as the *picture down there The link... Samsung Ch@t the new model + WiFi... but the CSL Bluberry, dah la no WiFi.. 400 $ (somewhere there la..) the samsung was only 380 $ and very nice somemore... the man said... if u want I give you nice price... I also ok la.... :)

Then I walked him home... He was tired by the end of the day... but... he manage to go home before the rain hits.... I also went home after sending him.... What a nice day... XD

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_ch@t_335-3634.php

No comments: