Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Another sad day........

Tonight I am so sad... :( because someone I love and like a lot has already moved from the house that person is staying... I really wanted to know that person, wanted to get that person's email, phone number... but now.... its too late... :'( That person is GONE FOREVER.... because that person has moved away from the house!!! I never felt so dissapointed like this before..... WHY MUST YOU MOVE AWAY?..... I LOVE YOU! But you don't know that I love you... so where ever you go, I hope 1 day I will meet you.... and I hope and pray that everything will go well.... besafe ya!!! mizz you always.... :'(

But all these year's and days, I don't dare to even go near your house... I always sees you from my house's window.. eventhough, we stay like infront of each other's house, but we never talk.. and I regret that.. I just hope you will be safe and everything goes well...
Bye... and I hope that I can see you again!

No comments: