Friday, June 03, 2011

OMG..

I am scared!!
Last night, i dreamed about my BF.We were sitting at the sofa, he was laying beside me. Then i was rubbing his hair and we were hugging and cuddling. He sit up to adjust his position. Then, he stand up to walk to the kitchen but he step on something and fell on the floor and hit something sharp on his face. His face was bleeding and kinda like destroy his face edi. I am so scared... i just hope that this thing is a DREAM only.. not true.. cause i don't want my BF to suffer... OMG!! why am i having all these bad dreams?? I am already sad throughout the week. This thing is just making me more sad... Honey, why won't you give me a call or SMS? i am worried about you.. please...
*Readers, hope you will appreciate your lover. Don't wait until its too late... But this thing din happen on my.. and i hope it will not happen....
I <3 you

No comments: